About Albright Law GroupBringing Over 30 Years of Experience to Your Legal Matters
Albright Law Group is a full-service litigation and business law firm in Burnsville, Minnesota. We provide experienced and reliable legal representation for businesses and individual clients throughout the metro area and outstate.
We provide the focused representation necessary to protect the interests of our clients in civil litigation and business matters from starting the business to litigation of business disputes. Our emphasis is business litigation, contract matters and an active practice in criminal defense.
If we cannot best serve your needs, we will gladly refer you to an associated attorney with a practice more focused upon your specific legal issue.
We offer a free initial consultation.
Albright Law Group is Not a Partnership
Meet the Lawyers
Attorney David Albright is a 1976 graduate of Ripon College. He taught history and coached three sports at the high school level from 1976-78. He graduated, cum laude, from Hamline University School of Law in 1981. He was first admitted to the Bar in September, 1981. He brings 30+ years experience to your legal matters.
Mr. Albright is licensed to practice law in Minnesota and is admitted to practice in the federal courts and bankruptcy courts of Minnesota and Wisconsin. He has been admitted to practice pro hac vice in Florida and Nebraska. David is not a one dimensional attorney. His representation is enhanced by a wealth of teaching experience and community service:
- Civic / Community Service and Experience.
- Coached Apple Valley High School Mock Trial Team for 8 years. Lake Conference Champion 4 years – Regional Champion 6 years. He is a sought after judge for high school and collegiate mock trial competitions.
- Lecturer and moderator of legal education seminars for Minnesota State Bar Association and Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association/Minnesota Justice Foundation in arson defense and fire/explosion litigation.
- Writes college level, contract law curriculum for Rasmussen College.
- Former Instructor in Police Science and Criminal Justice at Minneapolis Community College.
- Extensive mentoring of undergraduate and law school students.
- Host family for The Children’s Project for Northern Ireland.
- Volunteer coach, referee and umpire for Valley Athletic Association for 13 seasons.
- Extensive pro bono service for children in need.
Attorney Jon Blanchar is a graduate of the University of Minnesota and William Mitchell College of Law. He was first admitted to the Bar in 1972. He brings 30+ years experience to your real estate and development matters. Jon has been personally, as well as professionally, involved with real estate development for 30 years. He has formed and advised real estate ventures as far away as Florida and as near as St. Louis Park and Eagan, Minnesota.
Mr. Blanchar is licensed to practice law in Minnesota and is admitted to practice in the federal courts in Minnesota.
Jon Blanchar practices primarily in the areas of real estate development, real estate and commercial transactions, probate, trusts and estates and estate planning.
“David has been an inexhaustible source of legal knowledge for our business. For years, we have used David for handling situations that require an “attorneys touch.” We leverage his knowledge of the law for many different purposes. He is definitely someone you must meet to appreciate!
He has a surprisingly mild demeanor in contrast to his aggressive attitude toward the task at hand. He clearly takes pride in his work. In short, we would use no one else except David for our legal needs.”
— David K.
Small Technology Business Owner