Business LawProviding Comprehensive Business Startup Services
Starting Your Business with the Correct Foundation
Starting your own business is the essence of fulfillment for many people. Before you open your doors, however, it is important that you speak to a lawyer who can help you lay the correct foundation to give your company the best chance for a long and healthy future.
Albright Law Group represent clients across Dakota County and the surrounding region in all aspects of business startup. We will review your business plan, your industry and other factors in order to give you our best recommendation about what type of business entity would best suit your needs.
It can be easy to overlook some key considerations in the process of starting up a new business. When you engage Albright Law Group, we pay attention to every detail. We provide proactive advice and solutions for business issues that many entrepreneurs do not initially consider. We do not apply a one-size-fits-all approach to your legal needs. We look at all pertinent issues and develop a customized solution designed specifically to fit your situation.
Extensive Experience in Business Formation and Representation
Count on Albright Law Group for:
- Choosing the right type of business entity to form, such as a limited liability company, “S” or “C” corporation, sole proprietorship or a general or limited partnership
- Organizing the business, including drafting and filing of articles, drafting beginning resolutions, obtaining tax identification numbers and filing subchapter S elections
- Buy-sell agreements, member control agreements and business succession agreements
- Litigation of commercial disputes
- Acquisition and sale of business assets and real property
- Preparation of Asset Purchase Agreements and Stock Purchase Agreements
- Obtaining financing for operating the business and purchasing new assets
- Negotiating and drafting lease agreements
- Drafting of employment agreements and other contracts
- Staying abreast of current legislation and its impact on your business
- Advice to shareholders on limiting liability on personal guaranties and business leases
- Advice on asset protection if your business is threatened
Call 952.452.86750 for a Free Initial Phone Consultation
“Great Attorney. I have worked with David for more than 10 years on many different kinds of legal issues. He’s handled tough situations for me.”
— Larry I.
Business Development and Entrepreneur Client